Saturday, August 6, 2011

Best Video Player for the MAC (Second Best for Windows)

In a previous post, I bragged up SMPlayer as the best Video Player for Windows. What about the MAC?

I recently built and tested a Hackintosh computer and was able to test a variety of video players. Choosing the winner wasn't at all difficult.

I tested out the following video players for the MAC OSX:
DivX
MPlayerX
NicePlayer
ELMedia Player
VLC Media Player

Perhaps it was my familiarity with it but, to my mind, the best video player for the MAC just happens to be my second favorite for Windows..... by a mile, it has to be the VLC Media Player.


One of the great things about VLC is that it has versions compatible not only with Windows and MAX OSX but with many Unix, Linux and BSD versions.

Another bonus... It's not JUST a media player. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment